Save the Dates for 2022! Learning Never Stops! The Aortic Association is committed to fostering the young talent of tomorrow...
Welcome to the Aortic Association
The Aortic Association is an independent interdisciplinary scientific platform focusing on continuing medical education in aortic medicine, on advancing the standard of the therapy of aortic diseases of today and on providing a think tank for treatment strategies of tomorrow. It is the aim of the Aortic Association to become the number 1 leader in the field in addition to medical societies due to its unique nature, strategic focus and versatility of a dedicated interest group. These aims are reached by knowing the past, by understanding the present and by therefore being able to shape the future of aortic medicine.
The Aortic Board is the steering and executive body which advises the General Assembly on new activities and formulates proposals to be ratified by the General Assembly. The Board meets at least twice a year.
The Scientific Committee oversees the strategy and the independence of the Aortic Association as well as the relevance and scientific value of all research efforts, to ensure the highest possible quality of scientific work.
Board of Directors
Scientific Advisory Committee
Congresses and events
Dear colleagues and friends!
Following the success of our first Aortic Summit in 2019, we are pleased to be back for our 2nd edition!
Our theme for 2021 is: BEYOND THE AORTIC ARCH: FOCUS THORACOABDOMINAL AORTA
Early diagnosis is critical for survival and management of diseases of the aorta.
Aortic Association promotes a partnership model where each stakeholder lends their expertise, with a constructive and focused process for the benefit of the patients.
We invite you to join the us and become involved in the scientific activities and exchange of best practices during our bi-annual summit and other events throughout the year.
- Reduced registration fee to Aortic Association Summits
- Free registration to Aortic Association webinars
- All presentations from our congresses in PowerPoint format
- Archived version of live broadcast from our congresses*
- Access to Aortic Association on-line discussion forum
- Participate and contribute to the scientific activities of the Aortic Association
- Eligible to take part in Aortic 360° – Pillar of Education (Physicians, Fellows Nurses, Students)
- Eligible to submit paper of the month to be posted on our website
- Eligible for Educational Grants to Aortic Association Events (Fellows, Nurses, Students)
- Physicians: CHF 125
- Fellows/Nurses: CHF 50
- Students: CHF 25
- Industry Individuals: CHF 175