The Aortic Association is proud to announce the Aortic Association Scientific Award. This award is generously supported by Terumo Aortic, a global medical device company. The Aortic Association will contribute to the cost of your registration to the vascular course and the Aortic Summit 2021. The purpose of the award is to recognize excellent scientific work in the field of aortic medicine, clinically as well as experimentally.
The best three papers will be awarded:
A fellowship in one of the major aortic institutions in Europe for a period of 3 months. A financial contribution in the amount CHF 11 000 to assist with travel and accommodation.
Aortic association vascular access course. A financial contribution in the amount CHF 2 500 to assist with travel and accommodation.
Complementary registration to the Aortic Summit 2021. A financial contribution in the amount CHF 1 500 to assist with travel and accommodation.
Award guidelines and eligibility criteria:
- Submission of a published or accepted clinical or experimental paper in the field of aortic medicine between January 2019 to present
- Be the first author of the paper
- Have a maximum of 40 years of age at the time of submission
- Prepared to present the paper as a lecture during the Aortic Summit in fall 2021
- Include a short letter of motivation
- Please submit your paper to our Executive Director Eva Butler – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission 15 June 2021
- Winners will be notified on 30 July 2021