The Submission of Abstracts for the Aortic Summit 2021 is now closed.
Thank you for your participation.
The Aortic Association is proud to call for abstracts for the Aortic Summit 2021 in Zurich. This year’s focus is the thoracoabdominal aorta including its branches of first order. All accepted abstracts will be available on our „Show on demand“ system throughout the entire congress. The best abstract of each category will be presented at the respective sessions during the meeting.
We are happy to receive abstracts on the following topics:
- Thoracic aortic pathology – focus on zones 2-5
- Thoracoabdominal aortic pathology – focus on zones 3 to 9
- Native and prosthetic aortic infections – focus on zones 2 to 11
- Infrarenal and iliac aortic pathology – focus on zones 9 to 11
- Organ protection and monitoring – focus on zones 2 to 11
- Rupture – focus on zones 2 to 11
- Endoleaks – focus on zones 2 to 11
- Malperfusion – focus on zones 2 to 11
- Include a short letter of motivation
- Include CV
- Abstracts must be in English
- Deadline for submission: 31 May 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 27 July 2021
For any enquiries, please contact our Executive Director, Eva Butler email@example.com